What information is collected?
BDR collects information from you when you create an account or when filling out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to provide your name, address, phone # and/or e-mail address. You may however, navigate the BDR site anonymously.
What is the information used for?
Any information collected may be used in one of the following ways:
- Personalize your experience and individual needs
- Improve the BDR website based on your feedback
- Improve customer service
- Process transactions:
- Your information will not be sold, traded, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason without your express consent, other than for the purpose of delivering your order.
- Send periodic e-mail
- The e-mail address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news and updates.
- If you would like to unsubscribe at any time, please send an e-mail with the subject “Unsubscribe” to email@example.com.
- Administer promos, surveys or other site features
How is your information protected?
A variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information have been implemented when you access your personal information, including:
- Site PCI compliance through SecurityMetrics
- SSL Certificate through Godaddy
Is your information disclosed to outside parties?
BDR does not sell, trade, exchange, transfer or give any information to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist in the operation of the BDR website or conducting of business so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Your information may be released when it is required to comply with the law, enforce the BDR site policies, or protect BDR or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at BDR’s discretion, third party products or services may be included on the website. Please note that these third party sites have their own separate and independent privacy policies. BDR therefore has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nevertheless, we aim to protect the integrity of the BDR website and welcome any feedback about these third party sites.
Terms & Conditions
Please also visit the Terms & Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations governing https://brasseriedesrapides.com/terms-and-conditions
This policy was last modified on 04/17/2017.
Brasserie Des Rapides
7852 boul. Champlain (Place Lasalle)
Lasalle, Quebec H8P 1B3